Become our new Junior Integration/Development Consultant
DO YOU POSSESS A TECHNOLOGICAL SKILL SET, A WELL-PROFOUND ANALYTICAL TOOLBOX, AND DO YOU WANT TO ENABLE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONS? At INVIXO, we transform business processes, develop custom solutions, empower digital landscapes, and improve commercial value creation within architectural design, integration solutions, process optimization, and business data solutions. We are focused and devoted to creating, driving, and growing the businesses of our clients with open and honest communication and with clear and measurable results.
BECOME OUR NEW JUNIOR INTEGRATION/DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT AT INVIXO CONSULTING GROUPAs the current development puts value creation from integrations and platforms on top of the digital agenda, we are looking for candidates within Integration Solutions and Software Development. Businesses are moving towards technology-driven processes and event-driven architecture, to enable fast and easy connection to all endpoints in their ecosystem, whether it is machines, applications, customers, employees, IoT, business partners, authorities, or cloud services. Integration Solutions are solution projects for customers with ambitions to lead the digital transformation. INVIXO offers full project scope, from Strategic vision, design of enterprise architecture, selection of integration platform, development, implementation, and test of integrations to go-live, hyper care, and maintenance of integrations. You will participate in the project value chain and build the integration solutions and/or develop software at our customer’s site. THE TEAM Working out of our offices in Søborg or Aarhus, Denmark, you will be part of our Digitalization team. Our key areas of expertise in the Digitalization team are software product development, System Development, and Integration solutions, where the latter contains the following domains:
- Process Integration – via SAP PI/PO/CPI, Boomi etc.
- Data Integration – via BI/BO, DS, etc.
- Machine Integration – via HCP IoT, API Management, etc.
- Students who have recently started their master’s degree within a technological master’s degree
- Students/Graduates who are close to or finishing their master’s degree or have recently finished within a technological master’s degree
- Graduates with 1-3 years of experience working within a technological field and having a technical master’s degree or academy profession degree